Global bipolar disorder treatment market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses the market is growing at a healthy CAGR in the above-mentioned research forecast period. Emerging markets and huge investment in research and development are the factors responsible for the growth of this market.
Few of the major competitors currently working on the Bipolar Disorder Treatment market are GlaxoSmithKline plc., Pfizer Inc., Janssen Global Services LLC., Eli Lilly and Company, ALLERGAN, Novartis AG, AbbVie Inc., AstraZeneca, Otsuka Holdings Co. Ltd., Abbott, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Merck KGaA, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Gedeon Richter Plc., H. Lundbeck A/S, REPLIGEN CORPORATION, Validus Pharmaceuticals LLC., Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co. Ltd. and Astellas Pharma Inc..
- What will be Bipolar Disorder Treatment market share and the forecast for 2019-2026?
- What are the key factors compelling the worldwide Bipolar Disorder Treatment market?
- Who are the key players in the world Bipolar Disorder Treatment industry?
- What are the factors impacting the revenue and production growth of the Bipolar Disorder Treatment market?
- What are the opportunities & challenges in the Bipolar Disorder Treatment industry?
North America is considered a positive growth for bipolar disorder treatment market throughout the forecasted period owing to the increase in number of FDA approved drugs and larger availability of treatment options for patient suffering from the bipolar diseases. Europe is also contributing to the market share for a bipolar disorder treatment market due to the growing cases of mental illness and high patient awareness level. Asia-Pacific leads the market due to the developing healthcare facilities, large number of generic companies and rise in government initiatives and efforts.
Access Complete Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-bipolar-disorder-treatment-market
KEY DEVELOPMENT IN THE MARKET:
- In a study in 2016, a gene called IEG which was commonly known as EGR3 was reported responding under environmental events and stressful conditions and repressed in the brains of the patients suffering from Bipolar disorder. The research suggests that both EGR3 and brain-derived neurotrophic factor may play an important role in the impaired cellular resilience seen in bipolar disorder.
- In 2016, Salk Institute for Biological Studies and The Johns Hopkins University launched together an initiative to develop new studies and drug screening methods for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder worth USD 15.4 million.
To register for digital conference click here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/digital-conference/cell-and-gene-therapy
FACTORS DRIVING GROWTH IN BIPOLAR DISORDER TREATMENT MARKET
Rising cases of depression in middle and low income countries
Depression is rated as the largest contributor of non-fatal health loss over the globe. As per Global Health Estimates 2015, depression disorders accounted for almost one third of the total disability adjusted life years caused by substance use and mental disorder. Globally, it is anticipated to be the second largest cause of disease burden and third leading cause in middle and low income countries by 2030. The proportion of population with depression is expected to be 4.4 percent globally.
Segmentation: Global Bipolar Disorder Treatment Market
- By Type
- Bipolar I
- Bipolar II
- By Drug Class
- Mood Stabilizers
- By Mechanism of Action
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
- Beta blockers
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- By Treatment
- ECT (Electroconvulsive therapy)
- TMS (Transcranial magnetic stimulation)
- Others (Psychotic therapies)
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
- United Arab Emirates
Inquiry For Customize Report With Discount at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-bipolar-disorder-treatment-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like Asia, United States, and Europe.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]