The global enteral feeding devices market grew at a CAGR of around 6% during 2014-2019. Enteral feeding devices consist of several tools and equipment that deliver food directly into the digestive tract through a feeding tube. Enteral feeding technique is primarily used for patients experiencing difficulties in the oral intake of food products, liquids, and nutritional supplements. Feeding pumps, enteral syringes, tubes, giving sets, and consumables are some of the common types of enteral feeding devices. These devices provide consistent delivery of food containing proteins, carbohydrates, water, minerals, vitamins, etc.
Request for a free sample copy of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/enteral-feeding-devices-market/requestsample
Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global enteral feeding devices market to continue its moderate growth during the next five years. The rising incidences of chronic diseases, including diabetes, cancer, and gastrointestinal ailments, are among the primary factors propelling the market growth. Furthermore, the increasing geriatric population who are prone to complications of immobility is also inducing the demand for enteral feeding devices. Additionally, the growing prevalence of neurological disorders, such as multiple sclerosis, stroke, dementia, etc., that impact the patient’s ability to swallow is further bolstering the product demand. Moreover, the emergence of low-profile gastrostomy buttons that are suitable for both children and adult patients is also catalyzing the market growth. In the coming years, the rising demand for neonatal and preterm enteral feeding devices will continue to drive the global market.
Explore full report with table of contents: https://www.imarcgroup.com/enteral-feeding-devices-market
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being Abbott Laboratories, Amsino International Inc., B. Braun Melsungen Aktiengesellschaft (B. Braun Holding GmbH & Co. KG), BD (Becton Dickinson and Company), Boston Scientific Corporation, Cardinal Health Inc., Conmed Corporation, Fresenius Kabi Aktiengesellschaft (Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA) and Moog Inc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global enteral feeding devices market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global enteral feeding devices market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the age group?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global enteral feeding devices market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Browse Related Report
Contact US: IMARC Group
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal